Monday, July 03, 2006

This is how my intro on orkut has changed over time:

December 9, 2004, 2:00 A.M. Like to live life in terms of experiences and not in terms of points to be reached and reached. Am at peace with my deficiencies and would like to believe that I have grown out of my insecurities. Like to look for beauty and sweetness in life and believe me the quest hasnt been very easy so far.

March 25, 2006: Floater has ceased to be a descriptor for me. Ambition is the flavour of the season. But then, growing older by the day, my creaky limbs and weak eyes seek rest.
Use orkut as a means of looking into other people's lives (through scraps and pics) without inconveniencing them.

July 3, 2006. I am experiencing hitherto undiscovered levels of listlessness. I fear I am stagnating.

No comments: