Saturday, August 12, 2006

Stoned!!

Had decided that i would smoke grass once before i leave college. i did it today. in fact, am perfectly stoned right now. umpteen shots of vodka and as much grass as i could take. still after that i danced as well as i have ever done at the saturday midnight party we have at college. even danced with three girls and i don't think they would have been offended.

It's a day of firsts anyways. i bought my laptop and this post is being typed on that laptop.

All my drunkeness makes me think, is it a bad thing? No, i think not. not at all. i have been happy and bold, asked people to dance with an abandon that my sober soul hardly knows. i think this is good, heaven. world opinion be damned. and i am good enough to type out this post. god i wish this would last. but i am graduating early next year and then it would be all over. a thousand responsibilities, a mule under the yoke. sad human plight is, and we call it a career and a success. makes me laugh and cry out simultaneously.

What would i do if they allowed me to relive the last ten years of my life? I think i would become a perfect disgrace to my family. But i would not, my father would be too broken. Ah! there lies the chain with which i m tied to all, to the median path, to the standard, to oblivion.

Alas, I go to being the unknown citizen. How i would have loved ignonimony! ha ha

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Interesting :)
and engrossing...
keep writing !